Giving Tuesday Now is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference. Throughout Giving Tuesday, we’re sharing the many different ways you can support UrbanPromise Wilmington in safe ways that allow for social connection and kindness even while practicing physical distancing.
Here are some ideas…
1. Support the programs by clicking the heart above and donate.
2. Reach out to our Volunteer Director and work with our kids on Zoom! You could tutor a student one on one, or even play a game and participate in group activities! Email Simone Rayfield here.
3. Make a video of you doing a craft, reading a book, or teaching our students something that can be used on PromiseU. Click here to learn more
4. We have amazing, hard working staff who have moved classrooms and camps online. You pick one to support and give them an extra bit of encouragement here.
5. Getting things shipped to you? Shop using Amazon Smile and select UrbanPromise Wilmington as the nonprofit.
6. Tell a friend! Help spread the work about what UrbanPromise Wilmington is doing, and let someone know how they can be part of it!
7. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date, and let us know you’d like to receive our email updates here.