– Leading ASP lessons and projects.
– Fun evening relational activities with children.
– Interacting with local families.
– Volunteering in local service opportunities.
– A small monthly stipend.
– The joys and challenges of community living.
– Weekly staff Bible study, prayer and worship.
See the FAQs for more information.
Academic Year 2015 – 2016 Dates:
September 11, 2017 to May 19, 2018
*Interns may apply to come in at the start of January
|Application fee: $30
(apply by March 30th for only $20)
Fill the application on HERE.
Pay by online here or mail a check
For more information contact: Salima Watson
To fill the application out online visit the Intern Application page.