Support is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference. We wanted to share the different ways you can support UrbanPromise Wilmington in safe ways that allow for social connection and kindness even while practicing physical distancing.
HERE ARE 7 IDEAS
1. Support the programs by giving a general donation below.
2. Reach out to our Volunteer Director and work with our kids on Zoom! You could tutor a student one on one, or even play a game and participate in group activities! Email Simone Rayfield here.
3. We have amazing, hard working staff who have moved classrooms and camps online. You pick one to support and give them an extra bit of encouragement here.
4. Getting things shipped to you? Shop using Amazon Smile and select UrbanPromise Wilmington as the nonprofit.
5. Tell a friend! Help spread the work about what UrbanPromise Wilmington is doing, and let someone know how they can be part of it!
6. Invite UrbanPromise Wilmington to share with your church, business group, school, or any group. Email Lori McClain here.