Support is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference. Here are different ways you can support UrbanPromise Wilmington in safe ways that allow for social connection and kindness even while practicing physical distancing.
1. Support the programs by giving a general donation below.
2. Reach out to our Volunteer Director and plug in with a camp or in one of our schools! You could tutor a student one on one, plug in with an entire camp, or help out with behind the scenes tasks. Email Simone Rayfield here.
3. We have amazing, hard working staff who work each day with the students and families we serve. You can pick one to support and give them an extra bit of encouragement here.
4. Getting things shipped to you? Shop using Amazon Smile and select UrbanPromise Wilmington as the nonprofit.
5. Tell a friend! Help spread the work about what UrbanPromise Wilmington is doing, and let someone know how they can be part of it!
6. Invite UrbanPromise Wilmington to share with your church, business group, school, or any group. Email Lori McClain here.
7. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date, and let us know you’d like to receive our email updates here.